Batavia, NY- Anyone who has attended or even started looking to attend college can be easily overwhelmed with the financial aid application process. The Genesee Community College Wyoming County Campus Centers in Arcade and Warsaw are opening their doors to offer FREE help!
Experts from the Adult Education Opportunity Center (AEOC) will be available to assist with your financial aid applications on:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Arcade Campus Center – 25 Edward Street in Arcade. Call (585) 492-5265 today to schedule your appointment.
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Warsaw Campus Center – 115 Linwood Avenue in Warsaw. Call (585) 786-3010 today to schedule your appointment.
At your appointment, our experts can help with Federal and State aid - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), TAP and NYS Excelsior scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year!
Applicants should bring the following to their appointment:
- 2016 Federal and State income taxes and income information
- If you have previously filed, bring your FSA and TAP user ids and passwords (for the student, and parent or guardian if student is under 24 years of age).
- If you have never filed before, please visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/ at least 3 days before your scheduled appointment to obtain your FSA user id. If the student is under 24 years of age, a parent or guardian will need to apply for an FSA user id.
In 2017, GCC helped our students obtain more than $26 million in aid. However, you do not have to be a Genesee Community College student to take advantage of these assistance sessions, all are welcome.
“We are dedicated to helping individuals overcome any hurdles to pursuing higher education. Our collaborative efforts with our AEOC colleagues continue to create pathways to life-career success for so many”, says Dr. Thomas C. Priester, associate dean of the Wyoming County Campus Centers. “Hosting events such as these at the Arcade and Warsaw campus centers is just one of the ways we open a doorway to the future for our neighbors here in Wyoming County.”
For more information, contact Director of Operations for Wyoming County Campus Centers Jessica Hibbard at (585) 786-3010, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Associated FAFSA image, courtesy of GCC, available at: