Batavia, New York— Genesee Community College will welcome potential students and their families to campus for two fall Open Houses. Prospective students will learn about the application process, financial aid opportunities, explore a wide range of different academic and career options and tour the college campuses and/or College Village. Interested visitors are encouraged to pre-register by going to www.genesee.edu/OpenHouse or call 585-345-6800.
•The Veteran’s Day Academic Open House is scheduled for Friday, November 11 at 9:00 am at the Batavia Campus only. This open house will provide a summary of what Genesee Community College has to offer academically for transfer and degree-seeking students, along with information on financial aid, housing, day care, and student activities. At 9:00 AM, an Academic Fair will take place and will have nearly all majors represented to speak with students and parents. Throughout the morning, Admissions, Financial Aid and representatives from the Center for Academic Progress (CAP) will give presentations along with tours of the campus.
•An All-Campus Open House is scheduled for Saturday, December 3 at 9:00am at all seven campus locations. These open houses will also provide a summary of what GCC has to offer academically for transfer and degree-seeking students. GCC’s seven campus locations are:
- Albion Campus - 456 West Avenue, Albion, NY 14411 (585) 589-4936
- Arcade Campus - 25 Edward Street, Arcade, NY 14009 (585) 492-5265
- Batavia Campus (Main Campus) - One College Rd., Batavia, NY 14020 (585) 343-0055
- Dansville Campus - 9221 Robert Hart Drive, Dansville, NY 14437 (585) 335-7820
- Lima Campus - 7285 Gale Road, Lima, NY 14485 (585) 582-1226
- Medina Campus - 11470 Maple Ridge Rd. (Rte 31A), Medina, NY 14103 (585) 798-1688
- Warsaw Campus - 115 Linwood Avenue, Warsaw, NY 14569 (585) 786-3010
# # #