Genesee Community College’s BEST Center (Business and Employee Skills Training) is pleased to announce a new menu of fully online Real Estate education and training courses. Made possible through a partnership with Career WebSchool, The BEST Center now offers a variety of Real Estate courses that will prepare individuals to become licensed real estate agents and brokers or acquire continuing education credentials all while studying online in the comfort of their home.
Real Estate courses offered online through The BEST Center include:
- Real Estate Sales Pre-license - prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in New York individuals must pass multiple requirements. With the 75 hour Salesperson qualifying course the educational portion will be satisfied and help to prepare for the New York State licensing examination.
- Remedial - bridge the 30 hour gap for the new qualifying course requirements for a real estate license in New York with this remedial course.
- Broker Pre-license - everything needed to prepare and pass the New York Real Estate Broker License Exam. This 75 hour Broker Package consists of the 45 hour NY Broker qualifying course and the 30 hour NY remedial qualifying course. Already have the 30 hour remedial course completed? Then choose the 45 hour NY Broker qualifying package.
- Exam Prep - choose from NY Salesperson or NY Broker online exam review.
- Continuing Education - renew a NY real estate license by completing this 22.5 hour course.
Appraisal courses offered online through The BEST Center include:
- Continuing Education – this New York Appraisal Continuing Education Course has everything required to satisfy the 14 hour per year appraisal continuing education requirement. Sign up for the Official Appraisal Foundation online course today.
- Exam Prep - Study for the New York real estate appraisal course exam conveniently online.
Mortgage courses offered online through The BEST Center include:
- Exam Prep - designed specifically to prepare for the national S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Exam.
“Our local residents now have the option to change their career path all with a click of a button,” Lauren Cummings, Business Training Specialist at The BEST Center said. “These real estate courses are approved by the New York Department of State and can be completed at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home.”
Genesee Community College’s BEST Center (focused on Business and Employee Skills Training) is a local provider of business consulting, community training and workshops for companies of all sizes and in all industries. The BEST Center offers a variety of tailored programs on-location at businesses across the GLOW region, or at any of Genesee Community College’s seven campus locations (Albion, Arcade, Batavia, Dansville, Lima, Medina and Warsaw).
For further information on The BEST Center, please contact Lauren Cummings, at 343-0055 ext. 6602 or visit the BEST Center online at www.bestcenter.org.
# # #