Batavia, NY - Nurses generally have a passion for helping people. While many nurses satisfy this passion by working in hospitals and all kinds of medical offices, some nurses find their calling by sharing their passion, knowledge and expertise with a new generation of nurses. To that end, Genesee Community College is hosting a Faculty Recruitment Open House for the Nursing Program on Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at GCC’s state-of-the-art Nursing Program teaching facilities located across from the College’s main campus in the Bruce A. Holm Upstate MedTech Centre in Batavia.
GCC invites anyone interested in joining the GCC Nursing Program faculty to come to the open house to meet members of the Nursing Program faculty team, the program director and GCC Human Resources recruiters
At this time, GCC is recruiting for a full-time position in pediatrics. In addition, the College is continuously recruiting for adjunct clinical instructors. Details on these career opportunities are available at https://genesee.interviewexchange.com/static/clients/374GCM1/index.jsp.
Among the many benefits of choosing a teaching career in the field of nursing:
- Working within GCC’s innovative and supportive teaching and learning environment;
- GCC prioritizes modern nursing laboratories and classrooms;
- GCC’s Nursing Program supports and participates in numerous clinical placements throughout the Buffalo, Rochester, Warsaw and Batavia area;
- GCC faculty members enjoy a superior benefits package and a culture that encourages personal and professional growth and development; and,
- Nursing instructors rarely work on holidays, weekends or on a night shift.
If this sounds like a means to express your passion for nursing, RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (585) 345-6808 today and come check out GCC’s facilities on Wednesday, October 3, 2018. Walk-ins are also welcome. Qualified applicants must have Master’s degree or be in progress toward completion. Concentrations in Nursing Education are preferred but not required.
For more information, contact Marketing Communications Associate Director Donna Rae Sutherland at (585) 343-0055 ext. 6616, or via email: email@example.com.
# # #